EVERY KID IS A LEADER!
"LEADERS ARE NOT BORN, THEY ARE BUILT!"
KUEST gives your child the chance to grow into a strong young leader. Through practical, fun lessons and hands-on tools, they will...
- Grow in Character
- Learn to Set and Achieve Their Own Goals
- Understand Influence and How to Lead Themselves and Others
Along they way, they will meet fun characters, navigate important conversations and become the strong young leader you know they can be.
All of our resources have built-in lessons and tools to help your young leader apply what they are learning. Our resources also help to build a language around leadership that the whole family can embrace.
OUR RECOMMENDED SEQUENCE:
- START WITH CHARACTER : Fun novels featuring exciting stories that teach important principles. The second half of our KUEST Adventure Novels are lessons and activities.
- The Ride : Lesson in Recognizing, respecting and responding to authority.
- The Grand Galleria : Lesson in Excellence
- The House on Dreary Drive : Lesson in Teamwork
- INTRODUCE SELF-NAVIGATION : A great resource for learning how to set and achieve their own goals. With this book and workbook, your students will set goals around our BIG TIME 5 Essential Qualities of a Great Leader. They will then set goals for growing in:
- FINISH WITH LEADERSHIP : Our leadership books are full of great leadership wisdom delivered in a relevant way for your young leader. They also contain practical goal-setting tools to give your child the chance to put what they are learning into practice.
- The Big Time 5 Essential Qualities of a Great Leader
- The 6 Solid Standards of Leadership
- The 8 Crazy Cool Rules of Leadership
Teacher's / Parents guides are also available to help your steer your child's progress. These resources can also be used as early readers and self-guided resources.